Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tuesday 05.31.11 Day Five.

Stefen & I are only watching the boys on the weekends, and during the weekdays a different person is watching them every day pretty much. On Tuesday was my mom's day.. So since I wasn't around I asked Jude to tell me about the day..

I got on the computer with Chay and after that he came over. Me Zane & Chay all played Mario together on our DS's.
But before that we went in the goat pen. We were trying to get all the goats in one pen. And then we made names for them.
Then we played karate.
Then we played spies.
Then we ate (I wasn't typing this and Jude said, "did you type it in? We ate lunch" lol)
Then we were playing with the bird. We were recording the bird on our DS's and pretending what he was saying.
Then we played hide and go seek.
Then we were just walking around and talking about Pokemon. And then Chay left.
Then I was bored.. -Jude

Nana said to Jude, "you didn't put the part about how the goats got out when you went in? And then you got them back in?" Jude said, "ohh I forgot about that!"


I asked my mom to tell me about the day and she only had one story. That night she put Zane in the bath tub and while it was filling up she went in the kitchen to clean up. She left the bathroom door open so she could see Zane. While she was in the kitchen she looked and noticed the bathroom door was closed so she ran over, opened it, and screamed. Loud. Everyone came running to the bathroom. Zane was just sitting there playing while the bath tub was overflowing with about an inch of water on the floor.

That was the end of their exciting day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment