Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday 06.02.11 Day Seven.

Adam & Amber watch the boys on Thursdays. Jude was really happy when he asked (for the 20th or so time) who was going to be watching him the next day and I said Adam & Amber.

I went over to Tanya's house (where Amber was watching the boys) during my lunch break. Since I didn't talk to Zane last night I asked him today what he thought of Gabe & Levi and he said, "Bad. Because they have nothing. They don't have a mommy or daddy or sissy or brothers." He also said Gabe told him he didn't like him". I asked when he said that and he said, "I think Monday's or Tuesday's." I assured him that Gabe and Levi will both like him a lot, especially since they don't have anything. Zane loves to make up stories!

Zane has been saying "actually" a lot. "Actually Levi is really a baby, he's only 2. And Gabe is actually 1."
I asked if he was going to let them play on his DS and he said, "no because they will throw it on the ground and it will break (Guy & Lindy bought them Nerf cases, basically a thick foam case, and every time Zane shows someone his DS he says "look it's a nerf case, it can't break!" and throws it hard on the ground) so I said, "well that's ok since you throw it on the ground anyways, and he said, "well actually no because they will throw it really hard."

Once my break was over I said I didn't want to go back to work. Zane said, "well you just have to. Time to go. Go back to work!" I told him to go back to work for me and he said, "nooo I'm not a mom or a dad!"

I told Jude that Gabe is going to need glasses because both of his eyes are crossed pretty bad. Jude said, "cool!" and he just kept smiling and talking about his eyes.

At night Jude, Zane, and Noah all stayed the night. We had pizza and watched Gnomeo & Juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment