Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday 06.12.11 Day Seventeen.

Sundays are always busy days!

I let the boys bring their DS's to church and play during practice since we're there an hour early. Once Church started though I told Zane he needed to turn it off and he got really upset. I never really think of him cuddling because he just seems so much older than like, Noah. Well Noah was already asleep on my lap and when Zane was upset he kinda sat close to me so I put my arm around him and then he just curled up next to me as close as he could and fell asleep! He slept through most of church.
Zane holding Noah's foot while they were both asleep. I don't think he would ever do that awake! He thought it was pretty funny when I showed him this picture.

This is what happens when you're not allowed to drink coffee.


The offering basket was being passed around at church and when I handed it to Jude he said, "I have 7 dollars but I forgot it at home."

Zane during prayer..

After church we went home and literally bummed around the apartment for hours.

Stefen was wrestling with the boys and every time one of them would win or lose they'd say, "level 8! Level 9! Game over".





We went to the playground to get out of the house, Zane was sitting on the bench and said, "if you play too much your stomach will hurt"

We were playing tag at the playground and while Stefen was "it" Zane was running around saying, "he's coming for his lunch!"














Since we live on the top floor in an apartment we're always reminding the boys that they need to be quiet because there's people living under us.
Well, Stefen and Zane were talking outside in the parking lot and Zane said, "did you know there's people that live under us underground?" Stefen asked how they get out and Zane said, "You take a screwdriver and hammer".

Zane saw this chair at Tanya's, sat down, and said, "oh a love chair!"

1 comment: