Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday 06.10.11 Day Fifteen.

Stefen and Jude got up early, and Zane followed shortly after. I slept in till 8:40! I can't believe I'm saying that is sleeping in... Everyone had cereal for breakfast, except for Zane, he asked for toast with pb and cinnamon sugar. Stefen made it for him and as soon as he put it on the table Zane started crying. Stefen had cut it the wrong way=( Soo, Zane sat at the table for about 30 minutes until he finally decided to eat it.

The boys played video games/ DS's for awhile, mainly Stefen because they always ask him to beat the hard levels for them.
Then they were all going to go outside, Zane got distracted and starting playing a board game that I took out..by himself. I asked him who was winning and he said, "I am!" I should have guessed.
While I was in the kitchen washing dishes I looked out the window and as soon as I did I saw Jude on his bike ride over a little hill, go up in the air, and fall flat on the ground. And then of course right after that Stefen rode over and did the same thing, except he didn't fall hah. Stefen is teaching him some new tricks, hope you're proud!




After lunch I gave Zane some candy we bought the other day, I asked him if he was going to share and he said, "yes, I'm going to share with 4,0030 people!" I guess he's getting pretty good at his sharing=)

Stefen said, "why don't we all take naps!?" and surprisingly they agreed. Stefen tucked them both in on the couches..



5 minutes later this was the outcome of Zane...

and Jude...

Around 3pm the youth pastor and his family came over, we all went to Floral City park. The guys played disc golf while the girls and kids hung out at the playground. Jude went with the guys though because he told Stefen he wanted to play disc golf. He lasted about 14 out of the 19 holes!

Zane did really well playing with the two girls, one of them was 4 so they were both pretty excited about that. Zane said, "I was 3 and then I had a birthday and now I'm 4!" The girl said, "me too!"











While I was talking to a friend about relationships and internet dating sites and Zane said, "the internet is for connecting".

Everyone came back to the house, Tanya & Noah came over too, and we had tacos for dinner. Zane had three tacos, it may have been because there was only cheese and sour cream in them though..
I made a new recipe that had chicken, sauce stuff, tomatoes, and corn all mixed together in the crockpot for the main taco filling. Stefen made Jude a taco with that in it and then put everything else on top; sour cream, cheese, cilantro, and lettuce. Jude said he didn't like any of that stuff and didn't want it, so we told him to try it and if he still didn't like it that Stefen would eat it. He came in the kitchen a few minutes later with an empty plate asking for another one=)

After dinner Jude helped me make cookies and then we put on Thomas for the little kids, Jude & Zane just played the DS's though.. Jude really wanted to play a board game tonight while everyone was here but we told him it would be too hard with the younger kids, so once everyone left and it was just the fours of us we were going to. Jude picked out Monopoly. While we were setting it up though Stefen went to bed because we have to wake up really early to help someone move again. I talked the boys into playing tomorrow instead because "if we play tomorrow we can play for a long time AND Stefen will play with us".

Genesis wrote the boys 3 notes before she even left and they were hidden in the closet. I figured I'd have a lot of time still to give the notes to them, but now that they'll be coming back so soon I figured I'd better get on it! I was still on my computer while Stefen was tucking the boys into bed, I heard them say goodnight and remembered I had the note to give them. I ran in their room with it saying "special delivery! letter from sissy!" Jude of course popped up from bed with a huge grin on his face. Zane was busy playing his DS! Don't worry, once I realized he had it in bed I took it away (he wasn't happy and fell asleep upset with me lol). Jude asked if sissy sent the letter in the mail, I told him no, that she wrote them a few letters an hid them in the house! He thought that was really cool and tried to figure out where they were, but I told him only I knew and I would get them out and surprise them at different times. He loved the letter and had me hang it on the wall in their room.

After I was done reading it I remembered I had made him a calendar. I told him I'd make one awhile ago since, as Tanya & I both mentioned, he asks all the time who will be watching them the next day and the next day... He asked if I could draw a picture of the person that is watching them on each day, but I didn't have time so I just put names. He knew what all the names looked like and memorized who was who. I told him his parents and sissy were probably coming back on the 18th (I just looked at the calendar and realized I'm wrong, it should be the 17th. Oh well, he'll be surprised!) so he kept looking at the calendar and counting the days.

1 comment:

  1. well, good news. we will arrive in Tampa, FL June 16th @7:30pm. Hurray!!!

    ReplyDelete