Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wednesday 06.08.11 Day Thirteen.

Another day spent with April..

"The kids wanted to build another fort and play sorry again, so that was their entertainment for a very long time! I had a dr's appointment, so the kids were bribed with donuts if they behaved in the office, so Zane said when we got in the car "April, I said all my manners. I was nice, and said Hello and please, so I think I need a donut" So, while we were in the car I asked Zane if he could tell me all of his manners he learned, he rattles off a bunch like, "please, thank you", and then follows up with "sorry for hitting you, sorry for punching you, sorry for kicking you" (I'm guessing he's had to use those lines a few times) We went back to their house where they had a DSIxl competition. They started in the living room, made their way to the hall way and then ended up in G's room. I heard Zane say "lets get out of the closet, Jude, it's really hot in here and we might die" lol They are too funny!" -April

Jude posing like an old man


His happy face from eating donuts at the park!


Zane took a little nap while swinging..


At the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment