Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday 6.13.11 Day Eighteen.

"So, Sunday night Kara and Stefen dropped the boys off at my house to stay the night, and Zane was NOT too happy about that. He wanted to stay with Stefen. But, as soon as I told him I would pour him a nice glass of milk he perked up right away.

Today, Monday, we went to Jenny and Chay's house again, and went a little earlier than last time. So we were there for a little over three hours, but I don't think it was still quite enough!

All the boys were in the pool, on the trampoline, running up and down the sand piles.
Again Jude was so good with Noah, just always looking out for him and making sure no one splashed while he was in the pool. At one point just Jude and Noah were in the pool and Noah would tell Jude to "stand up!", then he would splash him, and Jude would pretend to fall into the water. Noah was just cracking up! After about 10 times though, Jude turned to me and said "TT? Can you ask Noah to stop saying stand up?"

I think it finally hit Zane today, having Mommy and Daddy and Sissy gone for almost 3 weeks already. It was the hardest day I think he's had. Starting from breakfast on, he would get upset about almost anything and everything. He has been so great so far! Let's just say, it's a good thing everyone will be home Thursday!

After Jenny's we went back to my house, ate lunch (for a second time), and swam in the pool.

They both got very happy when I told them that they would be staying the night with Kara and Stefen. We also worked on a Surprise for everyone. :)

At their house, everyone took turns riding the new electric tracker that we got Noah. Finally the battery died. Noah got pretty upset, so Jude went over and started pushing him around everywhere. Then, Zane eventually took over and started pushing him.

After such a long day, everyone was still pretty wired!" -Tanya

This is basically how every night ends..

1 comment:

  1. I laugh out loud at every one of these post. That's my boys!!!

    ReplyDelete