Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday 06.01.11 Day Six.

Wednesday's are spent with April. Nana dropped the boys off Tuesday night and they stayed the night with April. She took some pictures, but first I'll post what Jude said about the day..

When we got to April's house we had 40 minutes before our bed time so we made a tent and played a board game.
In the morning we played the wii with April. While we were playing the wii Zane got very angry because he had to hand the controller over.
And then we watched the movie (G Force) with popcorn.
And then we ate.
And then we picked out a piece of candy.
And then we went to Nana's church. When we got to church Nana and Papa were there and they brought us back to their house. -Jude

April sent me some of their conversations..
April-" Zane it's time to brush your teeth"
Zane " I don't want to"
April "If you do, you get a special lollipop tomorrow"
Zane "okay".... (after he brushes his teeth) "Done. Can I have my lollipop now?"

I asked Jude what he wanted to do when he grows up, he said, "I'm going to buy all the candy in the world and eat it, because I have no Mom". (I guess he figured he could get away with anything)

Zane had the luxury of finally getting his lollipop. I forgot to tell him the center of it was gum, so when we asked him where the gum went, he opened his mouth as wide as he could and showed us there was nothing inside. He then pointed to his stomach and said, "it's in here. I eat it so my belly doesn't get sick"

Jude asked me how early I get up when I don't have to work, I told him "If I'm not working, I sleep in". He said, "cool, well, Zane and I get up around 6". My next response was "Do you know how to work the television?"

*We had a fun time of building a fort, playing games, having wii competitions, watching a movie with popcorn (before 10am), knocking over a maze of dominos, and eating lunch at chick-fil-a (where we got to see a crazy storm that turned all the lights out)!! -April











Stefen & I went over to my parents house tonight. We were hanging out in Adam's room and Jude said, "I'm happy you're here. before you got here I was crying". He said he was in the other room because there was a picture of his mom and he was looking at it.
He also told Adam he's glad Stefen was there because he's funny. I told him he's one of the few people that think that!

Jude said, "oh one more thing about Zane, every day he whines". I told him I wasn't going to write that because it's supposed to be happy stuff and he said, "but he does whine every day!"

I asked him if he saw the videos of Gabe & Levi and asked him what he thought of them, he said "I don't know, let me go think." He walked out of the room and came back and said, "I think I like Levi because he's more of a kid. I like Gabe & Levi a lot.

Zane was asleep already when we got to my parents house so I haven't talked to him today..

No comments:

Post a Comment